Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Gold

So I spyed this test on Amy Peterson's site and wanted to see what color I was...




You Are A Gold Girl



You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.

You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.

You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.

You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!

4 comments:

hilla said...

I just took your little test, and I too am a gold girl. I knew I always liked you for a reason- we're golden baby! :)

Amy Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Michelle said...

Hey Leah, I was happy to see you visited my blog. Thanks for visiting! I love to look at other peoples blogs.:) I love your choice of music as well. I am a huge fan of Sarah.

Sarah Young said...

Hey, I'm a gold girl too! :)