So Amelia and I were in Provo, UT over the 4th of July. Aunt Krista made this yummy and very pretty cake. All the kids couldn't wait for a bite.
My brave little girl. This is where she wanted to watch all of the other cousins playing with the sparklers. Every time I would ask her to come out her response, "Don't want any." Finally towards the end I convinced her to come out and sit on my lap.
Getting some love and security from Aunt Courtney.
Amelia and Weston thought it would be great to just sit and chill. I'm sad to say, that right after this picture was taken, poor Weston fell over and bonked his head. Poor little guy.

Aunt Krista lining up all the little ones to lay down the law and pass out the sparklers.
Aunt Krista lining up all the little ones to lay down the law and pass out the sparklers.
Once Amelia was brave enough to brave the outdoors, cousin Allie was nice enough to share her pretty pink sparkler.

So Krista was designated as the "Sparkler Lighter." After the matchstick continued to blow out, we resorted to a candle. Even though she did a great job, I'm not sure she really liked the job.
So Krista was designated as the "Sparkler Lighter." After the matchstick continued to blow out, we resorted to a candle. Even though she did a great job, I'm not sure she really liked the job.
The wind picked up, so the lighting of the sparklers took to the garage. Notice Amelia's pose. Whenever she is scared or nervous, she covers her ears.

Since Amelia wasn't at all into the sparklers, she turned her attention to Payson. He was enjoying the fireworks from the garage in his kennel.

All-in-all it was a good day. We fixed yummy snack food and truly enjoyed ourselves. We didn't do any big fireworks, but I don't think any of the kids noticed.
All-in-all it was a good day. We fixed yummy snack food and truly enjoyed ourselves. We didn't do any big fireworks, but I don't think any of the kids noticed.






1 comment:
Isn't Ali great with the kids?
Post a Comment