So it was one of those afternoons when all I wanted was a little time to myself. Spencer was working and Amelia was doing her best not occupying herself. Finally it seemed like I had some peace and quiet. Just as I am realizing how enjoyable the quiet was, my alarm bell went off and realized all was too quiet. As much as I love it when it is quiet, as any parent and confirm, when it is quiet, there is sure to be a mess to clean up. Sure enough, I headed downstairs and discovered Amelia had gotten into the sprinkles and I had two stairs completely covered in them. Now my carpet is a little longer, not quiet shag, but it made it quite difficult to vacuum. I had to vacuum in every way possible to make sure those little sprinkles were sucked up. Oh, what kids find to be fun and amusing.
Next chapter
13 years ago






2 comments:
Hahaha, the dreaded all-too-quiet! Good thing you have an amazing vacuum! :)
Oh my heck!!!!! That's what we get when we want a little relaxation!!!! If something seems to good to be true it probably is!!!!How are you feeling?? I've been thinking about you!
Post a Comment