Saturday, February 23, 2008

Spencer suggested we head up to McCall for the Winter Carnival and that sounded like a fun idea. We loaded up the car, dropped the dog off at Grandpa's and headed north. It has been a really long time since I have been to the Winter Carnival. I bundled Amelia up with many layers, plopped her in the backpack and off we went to explore the sculptures. It was a beautiful snowy day. It was fun to walk all around town and stopping in at all of the little shops. We took pictures of the sculptures, but for some reason my camera didn't like them and they didn't turn out. They shoot off fireworks in the evening, but Amelia was done and we weren't quite sure how she would do with them. Thankfully, we were able to see them from the condo (in the nice warm condo).


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

How fun! I loved the winter carnival (the one time I went when I was like 12) I am so glad you guys are finally blogging! Now we can see cute Milly anytime we want!

hilla said...

Looks like you all had fun! Wish we could have joined you! :)
ps- we got your pics of amelia...cute as ever!