Wyatt has this fun pony that Amelia discovered. It was also quite fun, that his closet doors are mirrors, so Amelia could constantly see herself. She just kept saying "neigh, neigh, neigh."
She would hold the poor horse's ear and wrench on them. I showed her the reins, but they didn't appeal to her.
Notice her cute "piggy?" To some, it might be considered really sad, but I don't have a lot to work with. The worst is when people ask if I have cut her hair. The answer....No. I just call it the cute pixie cut. It is growing. She now has wings and the new task it trying to convince Spencer to not cut the wings off. I keep trying to explain that we have to get through the awkward growing out stage and that we if cut the wings, then we will never get to her long locks.a
The kids discovered "Ring Around the Rosie." It was so cute, they would hold hands and then fall to the ground. They tried to sing the song, but it was left to Jeri and I to sing.
"...all fall down"
Next chapter
13 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment