So, I am posting this a day late and no pictures, but yesterday May 4th was Spencer's Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSBAND, DADDY, BROTHER, SON, UNCLE, COUSIN, AND FRIEND.
The big 29. Ooh, scary. Only one more year and he will hit the big 30 . We all had a really nice day. Amelia slept in until 9:30, which was great for me. Spencer opened his presents and received some new boating shoes and a new beard trimmer. The trimmer was very important to him and was going nuts without one. We then headed out into the beautiful day with one mission, to find him some running shoes. Why you ask? Well, Spencer got some wild hare and has decided to run a 10K with the neighbor. Now this is really neat, but the run is May 17th. That's right...2 weeks away and he just started training this last Saturday, like two days ago. After running his mile and half, he discovered that the shoes he thought would work perfectly weren't as fine and dandy as he once thought. So, we need to get this guy some new running shoes. Spencer is even talking about competing in a triathlon in August. I suggested that we see how he does with this run, because you know, we would have to buy him a bike for the triathlon. Can't these boys ever play or hunt in an area that they already have all the toys for? We were invited over to Mom and Dad's for a great steak dinner. All-in-all it was a very nice and enjoyable day. As we were lying in bed last night, Spencer made the comment that he thinks that this was one of the best birthdays he has had in a long time.
Next chapter
13 years ago






4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Spence! Good luck with the run. . .I think you are a tad crazy, but it is good for you!
Happy Birthday Spencer! Good job on taking risks and I hope you do well on your run!
Glad to hear Spencer had such a great day!
I notice there was no mention of the only brother to bother staying up to be the first to wish him happy birth day first, well your welcome you ungratefull pig(Spencer)Not you Leah, I know you appreciate me. Sorry to ruin your sleep with my Love.
Post a Comment