So it has been a little bit since I last blogged. When I think I will sit down and add posts, by the time I cook dinner, give Amelia a bath and then put her to bed, I am just exhausted and all I want to do is veg out. So consequently, the computer stays shut and the camera in its case. My other dilema is I received a new camera for my birthday (not the dilema part as I love my new camera) but for some reason, it takes forever to download pictures. I have to do one at a time and I tend to get very impatient.
Amelia has moved up to the big girl swings. I was a little nervous, but she did really well. I think her smile says it all.
Next chapter
13 years ago






1 comment:
One more step to being a big kid. Man, they grow too quickly!
Post a Comment