Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Husband Tagged



Tagged by Ms. Krissy

5 things he loves:

  1. Watching football on his new flat screen
  2. Boating
  3. The ocean
  4. The backyard right after it has been mowed
  5. Hunting with his brothers

5 things on his to do list:

  1. Go hunting
  2. Clean out the deep freezer (kinda more my to do list for him)
  3. Continue to build his business
  4. Have his pheasant stuffed ( it has only been in my freezer for the last 4 years)
  5. Restore his '72 Suberbeetle Bug

5 foods he enjoys:

  1. Frozen ding-dongs with a big glass of cold milk
  2. Shrimp, but they don't sit well with him
  3. Steak and potatoes
  4. Cottage cheese and Lays BBQ chips
  5. Oatmeal Cake

5 things you might not know about him:

  1. He had to repeat the second grade
  2. He was beat up by his older sisters
  3. Right out of High School, he tried on a pair of my jeans and looked like a stuffed pig
  4. He has OCD; all of his clothes have to be color coordinated and grouped by short sleeves versus long or work versus nice
  5. He is the shortest out of all of the boy siblings

5 places he's lived:

  1. Kuna, ID
  2. Boise, ID
  3. Nampa, ID
  4. Wenatchee, WA

5 quirky things about him:

  1. He can't stand his feet to be touched
  2. He smells his socks after he takes them off
  3. He is a freak about making sure his shirt is tucked in correctly
  4. He loves water-downed soda and day old is the best
  5. He gags and dry heaves when the dog gets sick or when Amelia spit-up as a baby, but he can clean a gut-shot deer without a second thought

5 people to tag:

  1. Ms. Jeri
  2. Ms. Renae
  3. Ms. Jenny Cornwall
  4. Ms. Amy
  5. Ms. Hillary



10 comments:

Krissy said...

those are some hilarious comments.
I can't believe you have allowed him to have a pheasant in your freezer for 4 years.. You are a better wife than I am.

I love cottage cheese and doritos!!! So tasty.

The OCD thing is pretty funny.. He might need some meds for that..:) What would happen if he came home one day and a couple shirts were out of place??? Would he go nutso?? You should try it...

The sock thing is also really funny... If they are really stinky does that mean it was a good day at work??
Good job Leah! It's fun to get to know Spencer better...

Sarah Young said...

Tell Spencer that I TOTALLY get the OCD thing! In my own perfect world my closet would be the same way. But Justin doesn't indulge me too many obsessive compulsions without calling me on it! :)

As far as baby barf though, bring it on. It's a dead animal that would have me woofin'!

Joe said...

Ok. This is going to sound crazy, but I was eating ding dongs with milk as I read this blog, but I don't smell my socks after I wear them...that's gross.

Amy Michelle said...

I was laughing to find out new things about your hubby! I wouldn't have known that Spence was OCD. I am gonna have to try the frozen ding dongs and ice cold milk that sounds yummy....I don't get the water down pop though.

Kelli and Chad said...

I learned so much about Spencer! He has some quirks that one. So does my husband though, after I did my Husband tag I was thinking of some good ones I should have written down. Spencer and Chad share the gag reflex, yet they can gut a deer and be just dandy! I bet they would have fun hunting together, Chad needs some more local hunting buddies. Your Halloween pics are so cute too.

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

That was so much fun to get to know Spencer in a completely different light. Did you have to get permission from him to post this? Not sure if he was OK with all of lifes little secrets coming out... but I loved it.

Jenny C said...

Hi Leah! Glad you are back to blogging. Next time I come to Boise we should get together with Mel:)

hilla said...

Oh Spence! That man is riddled with idiosyncrasies, but they are so endearing. I have personally been a victim of his shrimp eating! I feel bad for you having to lie in bed next to him after experiencing what I did! hahaha

Anonymous said...

I too share the same taste for food as my younger and much shorter brother, My fresh mowed lawn although not as nice as his I still like to relax out back when done. And I've had a goose in the freezer for about 4 years now waiting to take it in. I can understand most of the stuff, but the sock sniffing, that is a bit to far.

Anonymous said...

I saw that Spence wants to come on up and take in a little more of Alaska, your always welcome, just leave the aversion to truely cold temps at home.