Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Haircut

So Amelia received her first haircut at the age of 3. I know, I know, most kids have had at least two or three by then. My little Milly just doesn't have the hair and I wanted to make sure that we had enough at her first haircut that I could put it in her baby book. Well the time came. I realized she was looking a little scruffy and there surly was enough to keep as a memento. So, we headed over to Nana's house.



Of course Amelia picked out the car smock and climbed right up in the chair. She wasn't afraid what so ever.


As you can see, she did need some trimming.


Before shots.


Amelia was so good. She kept her hands in her lap and held so still. She had quite the proud look on her face the whole time.


She didn't even freak out when Nana used the buzzers on her neck.


Finishing touches of the talc powder.


Ta Da! All done. She has this cute pixie cut and looks just darling (if I say so myself).

3 comments:

Tiffany Hales said...

That is a really cute hair cut! I love it when they get all those straggly ends cut off, and every thing looks fresh! Kudos to Milly for finally having enough hair!

Sarah Young said...

She is a cutie!! And how lucky for her to have her Nana as her own personal stylist! :)

Krissy said...

she is so cute. It reminds me of my hair when I was little. I didn't get long hair until I think age 6. It is so cute!!! My hair just wasn't ready to grow yet!! What a doll Leah!