Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Day at Grandpa's

Spencer was helping my dad with the bathroom remodel, so Amelia and I tagged along. The day was an absolutely beautiful day. After Spencer and dad were done, we all headed out to the yard. We explored the backyard looking at the frogs under the irrigation box cover, all the blooming flowers and anything else that peeked Amelia's interest.




I am a little bit of a sun freak and am really quite determined to make sure Amelia has sunscreen and a hat on whenever we are outside. She is just so fair skinned and has the thinnest hair on her head. She loves the sunscreen tube and thinks that it is chapstick. I have to repeatedly tell her to put it on her cheeks and not on her lips.





2 comments:

hilla said...

What a cutie. There curiosity is never curbed! I'm with you on the sunscreen policing. They'll thank us when they are skin-cancer free, not burnt, and 35 and look 21!

Sarah Young said...

What a beautiful daughter you have! Being pasty white myself, I totally get the sunscreen thing!